Wednesday, December 07, 2005

The Op shop

I went shopping today, I had my mind set on a summer dress, some sort of interesting fabric, preferably not reproduction and I left with this. A teeny tiny little sewing machine in quite a state of disrepair. I have no idea what I will do with it. I also have no where to store it. Hmmn

But I like it, surely that is reason enough to make purchase.

I have a problem at present or its about presents, all this gift buying has made the spending of money very appealing and throughly enjoyable. It is a festid Mozzie bite that needs to be itched. I will possibly be bullocked by CH. In fact almost certian.

On reflection above purchase was neither clever or the best use of our meagre funds. It did not end there I also bought ribbon, a sparkly brooch and a wooden toothbrush holder and before you enquire, YES all necesities.

No comments: