Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Cucumber sammies anyone?

I remember when wednesday night was date night. You know it was not that long ago when every wednesday we would do something special, even after Ella was born I always made sure I had put whiskey in her milk and off to bed early.

Tonight however I underestimated the pulling power of the Black caps. Here I sit on the couch looking up every now and then and agreeing with whatever crap CH says. Generally if I want to sound like I am really multi tasking I mention the word 'Wicket'. Since in the lordly game of cricket 'Wicket' seems to be used to desribe many different things.

In the creation of the game I can just imagine a bunch of red nose onion eaters discussing the finer points and through warm ale goggles decided there where lots of bits and bobs they had neglected to name, Emmm 'Wicket' now that sounds like Cricket, ah much easier to remember, lets call them all 'Wicket'

So they all hurrahed, dropped their trousers and buggered a sheep.

No comments: