Monday, December 12, 2005

Feeling like a Girly read?



I am not one for Mills & Boon mushy romance books BUT I had the most wonderful time reading this book. Not wanting to put it down at all, for heavens sake I even read this over watching my beloved Television!!! Now that is saying something.

If you have not read this, then it is a must read, I cannot believe it took me so long to pick up the book. It was recommended years ago by a dear friend and how right she was. The gift of escapism is magical.

Go on treat yourself.

1 comment:

Domestic Goddess said...

Well hold on there just a moment, There is FOUR books!!!!!!! Oh dear yet another story to get hooked on. Sri Lanka, how glorious. I guess no need to send you warm Christmas wishes as Sri Lanka will be hot hot hot.

Have a wonderful time.