Sunday, February 03, 2008

Poorly Poppy. Yet again she has not quite unfinished her last antibiotics and she is unwell with a temperature. Friends we played with on Friday have the pox of the chicken variety. I am not sure how long it takes to get them but am keeping my eyes peeled, Ella has spots on her legs but does not feel unwell so who knows.

Oh you know that finacial adviser I told you of and how good we felt about it WELL in saturdays Mail was the bill and $760 later!!!! frickin heck!!!!! I am wild and feel screwed. I shall let you know.

Poppys word of the week DON'T!DON'T!DON'T!DON'T!DON'T!DON'T!DON'T!DON'T!DON'T!DON'T!DON'T!DON'T!DON'T!DON'T!DON'T!DON'T!DON'T!DON'T!DON'T!DON'T!DON'T!DON'T!DON'T!DON'T!DON'T!

Thanks for that Ella!

My first shift on the Ambulance is coming really fast...........................I am so nervous and underconfident on so many levels, I know I have support from Jason but not 100% that I am sure of as he detests the idea of me leaving the home and not getting paid for it. I need to do this for me. Just breathe

No comments: