Monday, February 26, 2007

It is often said, 'If you have nothing nice to say then perhaps you are best saying nothing at all'

Hence the lack of blogs.

The story so far, as I am sure you are more than well aware our first potential section buying experience was not the best. We moved on and found a fantastic new section.

A large section with all amentities all on site!
YAY!

Not in a sub division so no restrictions!
YAY!

Someone else put in an offer before us,
BOO...............

The other offer expired and we were free to make an offer!
YAY!

Made an offer and had the nod and a wink of being successful!
YOU LITTLE RIPPER!
(Already had everything laid out in my head)

Found out why the previous offer fell over, Resource consent had just been given for transient accomodation directly behind and a backpackers next door. You fuckers.

We have withdrawn our offer.

I am not sure if it has been the stress of this or what it is but I have had the worst time of it in the last week or two and just feel dog tired most of the time. Ella has been somewhat trying and I have had much time being a solo parent of late and cannot say I enjoy it. Although there are some big advantages. Upon reflection I cannot even say that CH does much in the child rearing stakes for the hour that he sees his off spring, so what is it that can make solo parenting hard?
I suspect that it is not so much the help he gives me but the opportunity for me to yell and exspress some of the days frustrations at someone else other than my terrific toddler. Poor bastard. Would you want to come home to that?

I am getting my hair cut next Thursday, most excited. Although there is a slim chance of not actually having any hair by then. My hair is falling out horricfically. It happened with Ella at the twelve week mark and once I hit that point this time around, with no hair falling out I was rapt.
How silly of me to believe MY memory, I can barely remember what I had for lunch yesterday and there I was taking a date from my own head as gospel. Sigh It is so bad that the floor is covered with hair, every where. To wash my hair actually makes me cry as it is hand full after handful that I need to clear the plug hole a couple of times over with each shower. Last time as if to rub deep heat right into my arse crack the hair grew back grey........................at least it grew back I suppose.

I was supposed to have been dieting and exercising for the last month so I could wear some old clothes..........................ahhh no. In fact I have put weight on as when I feel hard done by I just have to eat crap and oh my god have you had a Kit Kat cookie dough flavour? Oh My god, they are rocking my world, go on treat yourself today.

What to do, I have so much grey and fortnightly hair dying is not an option as bi-annually is much more accurate. I actually have a wish to shave it all off and start again with a blank canvas only I am not a Britney and would look far too butch and would most likely send me right to the looney bin.

No comments: