Sunday, February 18, 2007

You Pricks

Although I would be lying if I said I was gutted about not obtaining the section in Seddon, but I still hate being screwed.

Here is the short version of the story. We rang Summit Realestate and were told about a section in our price range in Seddon. The flyer said 110'ooo. Although at the top of our buget(as it had no services) we offered 95. The vendor declined, which is fine so we offered 100. The vendor hung up on the Realestate agent. Rude but fine. We then increased our offer to 105, the bastard was no where to be found. We had just given up hope when CH rang the agent and said what the hell was the story. The agent then said that the vendor really wanted 110 and would sell at that. Fine 110 but that is it. A couple more days of silence and then the vendor comes back with 125'000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Mutha fecker, All I can say is you Wellington underhanded arsewipe.

Man it pisses me off as we were within reach of our dream for our family only to have some fellow piss all over the carrot we were chasing, thank you very much you utter utter cock.

2 comments:

runningfish said...

wanker wanker wanker.

I did it, started a blog, just not sure how I did it. Seem to have to usernames, so try

runningfishchick.blog.com or shazzaboo.blog.com

bee in touch soon

runningfish said...

Miss ya too.