Monday, July 17, 2006

What the hell is cardboard made from?

You may consider cardboard boxes an absolute neccesity when it comes to moving your possesions around the country or saving the environment from yet another plastic bag that will drown a duck somehere.....but beware of boxes in bulk.

Three days ago our local supermarket put aside some premium boxes for us. I went to pick them up, thanked them kindly, loaded said boxes into my family wagon, drove home(noted odd cardboard/sewage smell, mental note to harrass husband over farting in family wagon), unloaded said boxes.

Three days later car still stinks, any room where boxes in numbers have congregated, stinks. Is the cardboard made from recycled bog roll, if so should our foodstuffs be transported in it?

Yes, you are right I am babbling, obviously stench from packing said boxes have addled my brain. It could also be the fact I am so friggin bored of packing said boxes...............yes I am avoiding packing more said boxes by over using the phrase 'said boxes' about said boxes.

I guess I had best stop sulking about not being able to watch Greys Anatomy, friggin reruns.
I am sure Patrick will wait for me. However I do wish they would change his characters name.......for the love of God.......Derek just does not inspire hotness. Sorry Dereks.

Oh well best I go and pack some more shit in boxes or has is already been done!

No comments: