Tuesday, July 11, 2006


Look forgive me I do not think the previous photo was very flattering but at least I have another one of Ella to put up, much better.

Yep she still has those squishy cheeks.......I do hope the Russian President is not reading my blog or he will be over here to kiss her tummy.

Incidentally I do believe there was anything sinister about that little media whoops. If that is the extent of our world wide coverage I do not know whether to be appalled or thankful.

In fact CH used and still has a thing for chubby cheeks not sexual but just loves them thankfully I have them in abundance.

3 comments:

Jules said...

Beautiful pictures, I particularly like this one, very arty - she's such a cutey.

You're so right about Putin too, but just to be on the safe side don't let him in your house OK!?

Frances said...

Yep, she is a cutey - I LOVE those cheeks! Reminds me of my wee girl.

I've just stumbled across your blog from Wanda's blog.. and see that we were both ChCh girls, but you've now moved! Hope it's going well for you in Blenheim!

Domestic Goddess said...

Thanks Cesca, Yeah chubby cheeks keeps them a baby for just a wee while longer.

Blenheim will rock(I say with as much positivity as I can muster!) We will be back in the big smoke in a year or two!