Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Welcome to Momma's grand ole tinny house

Today's apperitifs du jour will mainly consist of Pamol followed by Pamol with Pamol. Ah Mummies little helper. You guessed it my angel in during the wee hours of this morning has evolved into a wet nosed snot goblin or more accurately a snot a gobbling. Yummy.

How do you teach a child to blow her nose when she equates all face wiping with stubbing out ciggarettes in her eye balls.

We have had a good wicket of it really as it has been well over a year since she or myself have had a cold. The good thing is I am getting many cuddles from my sick child ahhhhhh I now have insight why some mummies choose to dust their offspring's doughnuts in arsenic, they are just cuddle deprived. Teach the little beggers for witholding love. They learn that so early.

Poor timing on Ella's behalf to get unwell as today was the only free day we had this week and I had many a plan of how to fill in the day including the 'I would rather file my toenails with a band saw' than purchase some sensible cotton spinaker like maternity knickers as I am sick of my unelasticated arse covering sacks from the last exspansion(which horrifically have become my staple favourites)

Great, I am now my mother. Except she is much slimmer.....shall I hurl myself under a bus now or wait until the final nail will be purchasing size 16 knickers while standing next to a Kate Moss waif holding little lace anal floss in a size 6.

Or perhaps I should just feed myself another Doughnut.

2 comments:

Jules said...

Have another doughnut hun, you can worry about your arse when you've had this baby - or after the next one, or the next one... it's a rugby team right?!

Don't worry, if Ella has Molly's cold (sorry) it's a quick one. Molly is much, much better already - and you're right, gotta love those cuddles!!

Domestic Goddess said...

Alright, have a fabulous time back with your family, dont worry about the flights and I think what is said on the plane stays on the plane, esp when divource is mentioned!

And yes I suspect she does have Molly's cold as 3-4 incubation days fits and she is the only one with a cold that we have met, besides i would rather Molly's germs of good breeding than some strangers! Also day two and already getting better xxxxx