Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Day two

Here we are, still not hungry but wanting to have a snack just for something to do.

My salt water drink this morning was hard but I put less salt in and it was easier to drink and still had the same result.

I have a slight frontal lobe headache but apart from that all is well, there is a terrible taste in my mouth however that does not seem to vanish when I brush my teeth.

Mood? Great, perhaps a little frayed by horrid children but still studying well with a great positive outlook.

2 comments:

snaphappymum said...

Wow at how well you are doing! I would've absolutely caved, probably within the first hour!!

Love your photos. Your two girls are just the most precious.

Jules said...

I'll second that! well done you!

Gorgeous pics, love the family portraits especially, you look beautiful and your wee ones are just precious.

And so pleased you got your ambo license, if I'd known you were doing it I would never have doubted you'd get it! Good on you.