Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Healthline

What a week. Four nights and no sleep, crying baby totally inconsolable who is only now just starting to eat. Hey I have just had a thought and perhaps that is why I am feeling a little down on myself!

We have just come through a tonsillitis viral infection and discovered Poppy is allergic to penicillin. I had no idea tonsillitis was viral and infectious! hmmn who knew.

I also discovered that during high temps it is advisable to use a combination of both pamol and Nurofen for kids. Plus the Nurofen has the coolest top on it that makes it easy to measure out the right dose.

I called the health line and they were just amazing and encourage all of you to do the same, store this number in your cell as you never know when you will need it
0800 611 116

No comments: