Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Its a sign

31 years old, to some it would be a milestone they reached in their youth and to others an impossibly distant middle age, for me it will go down in my history book as the year my nasal hair kicked in.

I have often looked at my husband nose and more often that not there is a thick black hair trying hard to escape and I even thoughtfully purchased him a lovely matt silver nasal trimmer for christmas one year. Reminds me of one of my favourite childhood books 'The Twits'

I cannot even say my nose is even close to that but is it only a matter of time? You see I have bogey nose of late it could be the result of having a cold for nearly a solid two months but the other day I hopped into my car, checked the rear mirror and was something was grinning back at me from up my nose! How long had it been there? Why had I not felt it? Son of a biscuit I must have a bush up my nose to hold up something and defy gravity like that! am I now going to be the 'bogey woman?' You know we all make names up for others we do not take the time to learn their names, mostly unkind in nature like 'Smelly woman' or 'winge woman'

Nope...........................no................................OCD here...............................not a whif of it.................

No comments: