Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Pimping Bubba's ride

Well I did it, completed earlier project of re-upholstering pram. Fabric and purchase now makes this a $40 pram. Bargain!

Words cannot possibly describe how hard I found said project as all I had was an idea and a can do attitude. When will I ever learn.

It took, nine hours SOLID and two sewing machines. This sewing session was longer than all my sewing experience in my whole life. Thus far I am fairly chuffed with the outcome, I now wish I had taken before and after photo's as you would have been amazed.

I also had a haircut today, most exciting. It is so lovely getting your hair done and today it looks great, tomorrow of course will be a different story.

3 comments:

desert flower said...

So where is the piccie of the new haircut. Well done you on the recovering work , looks very funky , you clver girl !

Domestic Goddess said...

Imagine a beach ball with a David Bowie hair do(from labrynth) and no need for pic.

Jules said...

Great job hun! pram looks really cool - the best dressed and chauffeured(?) girls in town eh! Hmm a beach ball shaped David Bowie... sure it looks lovely really and I always thought he looked like he'd just got out of bed so maybe tomorrow it will be just as good.