Tuesday, October 17, 2006


Less than one month to go until my due date so I am trying to get as up to date as possible. I do not imagine that I will be able to do much blogging so here is the latest wee pic of Ella, pre sibling days. It was taken this weekend just gone at a party.

Had a horrid night last night, vomiting at 4am. Nothing serious, I just felt like I over ate and something had to give due to lack of room. Unfortunately, vomiting is quite powerful and with my lack of strength in pelvic floors............................ it was interesting times!

4 comments:

Jules said...

She's changed so much, wow look at all that hair! Proper little girly girl, isn't she gorgeous! I miss you two/three soon to be four.

Domestic Goddess said...

I know I keep dreaming of somehow getting down to see you, thinking by train but logistics with two could be horrific!

Jules said...

It would be so great to see you all. We could meet halfway or something? is there a halfway stop on the train? Or we could come to you over xmas break or other way round, got to do it hun! we'll sort something out.

desert flower said...

Can I come too ? She is such a big girl now, a right little girl, so grown up ! We are heading north next week and I am also a little scared of the prospect of travellingt with the two of them, even though I am a spoilt toad and have E and my Mum there ! Big kiss