Monday, October 02, 2006

It really is raining!!!!!

For some reason or another the connection I have with what is reality and what is in Domestic Goddess land seems to be little disjointed.

For the third morning in a row I have awoke expecting brilliant sunshine, even though I can hear the pitter patter of rain it is still a complete surprise and disappointment to rip back the curtains and have a dull day staring back at me.

I guess this week I have so many plans and the only thing I expected holding me back would be my huge belly and perhaps motivational issues........not poxy things I cannot change.

Thus far I have built a step off our patio, I miraculous feat considering I had nothing in which to build with and no intention of spending money. It took most of the day but is fairly sturdy and does the job.

My second project is progressing well. I bought a double pram from the Salvation Army for $20 and as you would expect needs much work. This perhaps might have been a easy job for someone who knows how to re-upholster. I cannot even sew, and had to follow a manual just to thread it, let me just say it has been a trying time. BUT have even made patterns......I am on FIRE. The lounge is a complete mess and I still have doubts in my ability to sew let alone getting it all back together(I hate puzzles) Oh dear. I am hoping I am not pulling myself but I want this one finished today.

Right I had best go as I made a promise to myself not to piss around on the internet as before you know it I would have not only wated time but bought something.

Oh I had a wonderful evening last night, CH cooked a lovely dinner complete with wine and dessert........almost a date! However it all had to end a little prematurely as after dinner I had massive Braxton Hicks, almost contraction like in pain, I thought it was all on. I then realised all this proclamation of wanting to get the whole labour over and done with was actually bullocks.

In fact, no hurry take your time. Please.

No comments: