Sunday, January 01, 2006

Catastrophy

You could say I have an outstanding cat.

Currently she is out standing on the deck with zero chance of coming inside.

Ch is currently plotting her demise while I defend her honor without really meaning it. She has always been great with the baby, but unfortunately she 'accidently' somehow managed to sink her claws into both sides of the face just to get a grip to embed her teeth into baby's forhead.

Oh dear, and of course she is my cat. Which roughly translated, is my fault.

I have a punctured child. I was just speaking to friends yesterday about the first time we see our childs blood. Oh well at least I am over that.

1 comment:

Jules said...

Oh No! Evil Cat! Is Ella OK? I'm sure she is, kids are so, so resilient, but how about Mummy? Poor little sausage (Kris's advice... kill the cat! No, I don't agree with him, but can see his logic)