Tuesday, August 23, 2005


Virgin blogger, computer illiterate, infact struggling to find the blogspot I just set up. This teamed with my loose grasp on grammar, spelling and all things written could create something not even worth the time it takes to turn my computer on.

However, I have been a new mum now for nearly six months and still trying to work out if the Mummy shoes fit. I have gone from a well travelled, make up encrusted career woman to a blithering swollen blob of Mummyness. To prove my point let me describe my surroundings, soggy breast pad to my left, childrens toys scattered all over my hand picked Turkish Rug, crappy Good Morning programme polluting my vision and eardrums, chinese laundry set up composing of nappies and pumpkin stained bibs all this and I am still in my maternity pyjamas...........sigh I never even used to be allowed to wear pyjamas, now it is all I can do to hide my misshapened, stretch marked body.

I am hoping this site will be of some theraputic value for me and it will give me a chance to spill out some of lifes little idiosyncrasies. I am still painfully aware that my hormone levels are still out of whack as I can go from chuckling mild mannered all forgving wonderful person to a rampaging brutally honest bitch in a mere moment. I can still see the fear in my husbands eyes when he realises he has accidentally, left the toilet seat up.

Righto I had best go and start my day as the angel is stirring and as per usual I am starving. Today I am going to relax as I have spent the last three days painting the fence, relax, ha ha I laugh in the face of free time. Infact just to write this blog I had to forgo my shower time. Oh well stinky mummy

No comments: