Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Political blunder down under

Yes, it is Election time once again and this is to be an election like no other. It is truly a political lolly scramble with politicians that could be compared to pedoephiles offering little sweeties to boys and girls. Bribes are running rampant and I must admit to being tempted by the lure of extra gold and riches in our single income house hold. $55 dollars a week extra is huge for us at the moment, but will I vote for the extra cash and forgo our no nuke policy? Interesting times.

Car less days now that is a goody, last used in the seventy's to combat the last oil crisis. I am all for it as it will make me get off my bottom which can mean nothing but good things. Although it will not be qite as effective this time around as most homes have two cars and will apply for different days. I would love it if all retail outlets were closed on a Sunday, no shopping basically enforced family time.

No comments: