Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Stomach banding looks the easy option

I finally did it. After years of quick glances and a nervous twitch whenever hearing the word 'Gym' I walked into one...........................and even asked questions!

I have paid for three year long gym membeships in my life and my record for going in the one calendar year was.....................................NINE times. I have no love for sweaty unclean places, balding muscle men who shave their legs or orange women with the latest shiny lycra attire.

I have been a naughty girl over the past month or two and no legal magic pill is going to fix the unrelenting gluttony bender I have put my body through.

I do not even own exercise clothes. The only ones that will have to do are well over ten years old. But that is OK as they will be brand spanking new in comparison to the facilities this gym has to offer. I kid you not, this place is in one of the hottest areas in NZ and has no air con. It has a weight room hidden in a darkened airless hole with a couple of outdated machines that live on a Menzanine floor that overlooks the Aerobic room that does not appeal to the nose.

I deserve all I get, it will not be easy for me and the universe is truly testing my resolve as I shouted from my soapbox that I was going to the gym on monday and even tried to con a few gals to come to.......................................I have just found out that Monday is a public holiday.
No Classes.
Very testing.....................................................

No comments: