Saturday, August 30, 2008

Best thing since baby wipes!


I cannot believe what a dork I have been for all these years. Mother's everywhere proclaimed and rejoiced of the power of Phenergan. I of course sitting upon my white steed of Mummy purity could do nothing but cast disaproving looks in their direction. Not to mention the distaste I felt when going to the pharmacy looking for a carsickness remedy and finding my only option for a three year old was to drug them!
Marvellous stuff, I cannot believe I took so long and put up with so much carsickness and near divorce brought on by crying children and long journeys. It turned a nine hour, god forsaken car ride into a six and a half hour joy ride! Words cannot explain but get ye to your local pharmacy and purchase, although it is not reccomended for the under two, but in days of old it was and I used it on pops who is not quite two and what a difference! I am thinking of having a swig or two myself!

1 comment:

Mel Archer said...

Hmmm - must file in the 'good for later reference' basket.

Thanks for your nice post the other day - doing PFE as I write LOL! (you are so funny - I almost wet myself reading your post!)

anyhoo must dash - last night's sleep was so crap I need to try and catch up tonight....