Wednesday, June 04, 2008

knock knock

Hey this will make you laugh, Me, myself and I have decided to write a book!

GASP.................But you cannot spell!.........is it in English or your first language?

Yeah I know, but I feel it coming and hell why not. I thought the first one should be about what I know and that is not about being a parent, so I am clinging to what little I remember of my youth and writing of my OE. If at the very worst I will have got it all down on paper and have it to remind me of life before children.

2 comments:

snaphappymum said...

With your witty humour and if your blog is anything to go by, it will be a best-seller!! I'll buy one.

Domestic Goddess said...

Awwwwww thanks for your vote of confidence at least I can depend on one sale if it ever makes it.
xxx