Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Thankfully back to serious matters. It has just been bought to my attention that I once again have been missing out on something other than my vegetables.

A wonderful sweet Dutch treat(much like my Eefje) Brand, Marandi - chocolate covered soft nougat in Rum and Raisin flavour. Make fast tracks down to your local deli or gourmet market, Don't question me, you need this to happen!

I also have just discovered the coolest poster site, allposters.com.au. You will spend hours there finding the perfect poster for upcoming birthdays, I am planning to get some mounted for a most thoughtful, one off piece of artwork................................unless you buggers buy the same posters.........................................................................................Terrible site, you would just hate it, what a waste of time...............................

Right I am off to have a bit of alone time, a book, choc and a quite place to hide from children. God bless their cotton socks for still sleeping in the avo. I am so lucky and I know it.

No comments: