Tuesday, April 01, 2008

I know I have told you about my mother before, the lady with a belch for every occaision. Before a meal, after a meal.......................halfway through a sentence...................you get it.

It used to really grot me. Old person disese. Disgusting habit letting out these bottom of the gut roars. I had just never felt the need as I have never really Burped, little mouth closed ones was as loud as it got. I just suspected my manners were better, of course.

Oh how wrong I was.

My last stomach virus left me with something other than nasty spatters, I now can BURP. Big loud ones! HUGE long ones lasting seconds with at least four note changes that actually make me feel better. I am 32 and have been missing out for previously said years.

I have been gloriously a belching and a burping for a couple of weeks now, keeping it all to myself and giggling foolishly at the more vocal ones.

It is becoming a nasty habit and it is only a matter of time before my new found talent makes a public appearence.

Hey normal people, how the hell do you stop burping? Well I am off to drink a can of fizz through a straw, fabulous !

2 comments:

Jules said...

You're so funny! Needed that chuckle this morning, thanks x

'Hi, I'm MollyMoomysMum and I'm a belchaholic' That feels better. Ever since I got pregnant with Moo and had the worst heartburn ever, I've been able to burp (like you, never before, always a but envious of my cousin who could belch words no less!!)

I figure as long as you can keep them in in public it's all good - but never, repeat never wait till you get home, belch loudly as you hit the doormat... and then realise hubby is home with friends... ha ha!

Domestic Goddess said...

Oh I would have loved to have been there, except I really would have peed my pants................