Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Responsible driving

Sleep easy tonight friends for earlier today I heard upon the news that The Catholic Church has released new commandments in regards to driving. They are now encouraging people NOT to drink and drive...................why were they encouraging them previously! Or perhaps it is like encouraging priests not to interfere with altar boys and girls...................................yeah cause that worked well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Next they will be partaking in the blood ribena for communion.

Futhermore Catholics should pray while driving, bit of a bugger for me as if I am doing some serious praying my eyes are closed, I suppose that would be called blind faith, devine intervention or even the hand of god to get me through a round about with my eyes closed! Could improve my driving.

Parishioners should also make the sign of the cross before going on a journey, sounds good, in practice, but I think I will continue to wait for an opportunity to wind down the window and really show how cross I am!

No comments: