Sunday, October 07, 2007

When I am Queen of this fair country, you Grab-a-seat bastards will be the first up against the wall.

You arse vomit sodden pricks, I am completely and utterly gutted with these sheep buggering bandit cheap fares. Every time there is a fare I could use, I wait, eyes glues, children abandoned and bawling, credit card poised, nose picking finger at the ready to punch in my details.

This time I got through with record speed, right through to punching in my credit card detail and giggling with glee and then flashing read meassage, " Sorry those flights are no longer available."

Who has my fucken tickets?

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I cannot use this site again, my temper will not hold.

1 comment:

ars said...

Me too. It makes me very very cross. And it does not matter how many seats it says are available; by the time you get through to the actual booking bit, there will either be none left, or there will only be flights leaving at 2am on a tuesday and returning at 5am on thursday. Grrrr.